Abu Dhabi: The UAE-Angola leadership added another exceptional chapter to their bilateral history as the Angolan delegation, led by its President Mr. João Manuel Gonçalves Lourenço was received by H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the UAE Ruler’s Representative in Al Dhafra Region at the Al Nakheel Palace.
Sheikh Hamdan welcomed the Angolan delegation while conveying the greetings of the UAE President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan and His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces who shared his best wishes to the people of Angola for more stability and prosperity to the country.
During their interaction, Sheikh Hamdan praised the UAE-Angola relations while stressing upon the importance of developing them in the best interest of the two friendly peoples. Both leaders discussed about the latest regional and international developments and several issues of mutual interest.
THE UAE DELEGATION
Apart from the officials, the UAE Delegation at the meeting included;
- Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan Al Nahyan
- Sheikh Shakhbout bin Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of State
- Ahmed Matar Al Dhaheri, Director of the Ruler’s Representative Office in the Al Dhafra Region
- Issa Hamad Bushehab, Advisor to the Ruler’s Representative in Al Dhafra Region
THE ANGOLAN DELEGATION
Meanwhile, the Angolan Designation comprised of;
- Manuel Nunes Junior, Angola’s Minister of State for Economic Coordination
- Téte António, Foreign Minister
- Ricardo Viegas D’Abreu, Minister of Transport of Angola
- João Baptista Borges, Minister of Energy and Water
- Victor Lima, Secretary for Diplomatic Affairs and International Cooperation of the President of the Republic of Angola and
- Albino Malungo, Ambassador of Republic of Angola in UAE
The leaders also presided the signing ceremony of four Memoranda of Understanding (MoUs) between the UAE and Angola.
Most Read: Couples who are supportive of each other have better mental, physical health