Dubai: Emirates Post, the official postal operator and leading express provider in the UAE, has unveiled the Postal Portraits Photography Competition with the aim of fostering connections within communities through the art of photography. The competition invited participants to capture the essence of the UAE’s rich cultural heritage and way of life.
The event will offer a dynamic display of the diverse way of life that define the Emirates’ cultural landscape. Running until September 30, 2024, this initiative invites participants to capture the vibrancy of the Emirates’ postal experiences through their photographic lens.
Participants in the competition can showcase their talent but also win rewards. Each month the photographer with the best submission will receive $544 in addition to carefully curated giveaways.
The criteria for participation include
- High-resolution images for professional use must be submitted and must have a minimum of 3000 pixels in portrait or landscape layouts.
- All photos must be in a digital format, they must not have any watermarks on them and must not be over-edited.
- Each participant can submit up to 3 photos per month, either in color or in black and white.
- Photos must be added on a participant’s Instagram page with the tag #PostalPortraits.
- Submissions need to be made by the end of each month and every winning photo will be announced the following month.
Emirates Post encourages all photography enthusiasts in UAE to participate in this photographic venture. The initiative demonstrates Emirates Post’s commitment to promoting community engagement and capturing the rich cultural heritage of the UAE.