Dubai: Brand Dubai, the creative arm of the Government of Dubai Media Office, has released the “Plan Your Weekend in Dubai” guide, inviting residents and travelers to explore the city’s vibrant hotspots through food, adventure, sports and art.
Sixth in a series of new interactive #DubaiDestinations guide, the new guide includes a wide range of outlets offering diverse experiences in some of Dubai’s hippest areas, each of which offers a distinct vibe and choice of activities.
The entities listed in the guide represent Dubai’s vast diversity of offerings that define its unique destination experience.
The areas featured in the guide include Jumeirah, Kite Beach, Dubai Marina, Dubai Harbour, Al Jaddaf, Dubai Water Canal, Al Quoz, Mina Rashid, Mirdif, Al Khawaneej, Al Wasl, Palm Jumeirah, Bluewaters, JBR, Nad Al Sheba and Al Barsha.
The new guide is part of the latest phase of the #DubaiDestinations campaign that invites local and international audiences to enjoy an epic summer in the world’s best city to live and visit.
Running until the end of August, the #DubaiDestinations campaign encourages residents and visitors to discover Dubai’s diverse leisure, dining, adventure and family-friendly activities that make the city a one-of-a-kind summer destination.
#DUBAIDESTINATIONS SUMMER GUIDES
Each #DubaiDestinations Summer Guide introduces new set of destinations for the residents and travelers.
- 1st #DubaiDestinations Summer Guide features 115 indoor destinations for Children
- 2nd #DubaiDestinations Summer Guide includes 40 of the Best Summer Camps
- 3rd Guide incorporates a list of top-rated Summer Getaways, including Hotels and Theme Parks
- 4th Summer Guide has listed a range of activities that can push your Physical and Creative boundaries
- 5th Summer Guide includes the Season’s top Culinary Experiences and Sartorial Choices
All the guides, available in English and Arabic, can be accessed on Brand Dubai’s digital platforms, including its website branddubai.ae and its Instagram account @branddubai.
The #DubaiDestinations campaign is being rolled out over digital, broadcast, print and outdoor media to ensure it reaches large sections of local and international audiences.
Brand Dubai is implementing the #DubaiDestinations campaign with various stakeholders and the creative media community.
Key partners in the #DubaiDestinations campaign include:
- The Department of Economy and Tourism in Dubai
- Dubai Municipality
- The Roads and Transport Authority
- The Dubai Culture and Arts Authority
- Dubai Sports Council
- Dubai Ladies Club
- Dubai Holding
- Nakheel Properties
- Majid Al Futtaim Group and
- Merex Investment Office