Obtaining Romanian ID-card with Union Permits. Reviews overview
Union Permits is one of the immigration companies that provides legal assistance in relocating to the European Union. Based on information from official website, this organization helps obtaining citizenship of 21 different EU states, one of which is Romania. According to reviews about Union Permits, lawyers of this immigration company provide all necessary assistance to surmount the legal pitfalls in a way of documents registration.
The specialization of this organization is helping people to relocate to the EU via the repatriation procedure. This is the most popular immigration program, and it is considered to be the fastest and the simplest among others. Some reviews about Union Permits emphasize that it is possible to gain Romanian citizenship in a less than 9 months using this method.
Union Permits support during registration process
In accordance with the information posted on the official website of Union Permits, the tasks of this company’s lawyers when assisting a client in immigration to Romania are:
1. Consultation and preparation of an appropriate immigration plan for the client;
2. Collecting the necessary documents, translating and notarizing them;
3. Submitting the paperwork to the Ministry of Justice of Romania;
4. Granting the client their “dosar” (tracking number of their case);
5. Providing information about the oath-taking ceremony in Bucharest (text, audio);
6. Helping with registration of internal documents.
Reviews about Union Permits emphasize that lawyers of this company are always in touch with their clients. They reassure them and provide information about new successes in the immigration process.
Why should you consider Romanian citizenship by repatriation?
Analyzing reviews on the Internet, we can conclude, that Romania is an EU country that lots of immigrants are aiming to become citizens of. Not only does its passport offer all the benefits of a European Union id-card, but the country itself has many advantages. Among these are:
• Low cost of living (half that of the USA, according to Numbeo)
• Developed banking system;
• High security index (Romania is 21-st safest EU country, according to World Population Review);
• Employer loyalty to new workers and more.
One option for obtaining a Romanian passport is through repatriation. This method involves the restoration of a lost nationality. According to many immigrants’ reviews, this program is the fastest among the others. You can obtain citizenship in less than in a year this way. Union Permits lawyers specialize in repatriation and provide all the legal assistance required to obtain an EU ID-card through this procedure.
Who can apply for Romania passport by repatriation
The main requirement for using the repatriation program is to provide proof of territorial affiliation in Romania. This means submitting such documents to the Romanian Ministry of Justice (in addition to the standard ones, like passport, birth certificate, marriage license etc.):
• Long-term leasing;
• Long-term residence permit.
In order to become a Romanian resident, you must:
• Prove loyalty to the Romanian state by your behavior, actions and attitude;
• Be over 18;
• Have not been convicted of a crime that makes you unworthy of EU citizenship.
According to clients’ reviews, Union Permits offers a free consultation to explain more about the details of the repatriation program.
Reviews of Union Permits
During our research on the Internet for more information about Union Permits’ services, we came across clients’ reviews. Most of them were positive, highlighting the speed of the experts’ work and the overall reliability of this organization. Others were neutral, where the company did not provide enough services to satisfy the client’s desires, but still helped to successfully immigrate to Romania.
Based on Union Permits reviews, we can highlight strengths and weaknesses of this immigration company.
• Online consultations;
• Protection of personal data;
• Assistance in all stages of cooperation;
• Individual approach;
• Speed of work;
• Competence and experience of lawyers.
• Legal help is not available 24/7;
• Lack of offices in some countries;
• Lawyers do not use private messengers for communication (e.g. Jabber).
Considering the reviews about Union Permits and the information mentioned above, this immigration company has more benefits than drawbacks when it comes to the offered services.
Union Permits reviews prove that this immigration company offers reliable and professional assistance to individuals interested in becoming Romanian citizens via repatriation. With the help of such organizations, this relocation method can grant you a passport in less than a year. Some reviews about Union Permits are neutral, meaning this company cannot fulfil all clients’ needs, but it still offers quality services of immigration by repatriation.