Cairo, Egypt: With an ambition to offer a considerable shift in the joint action and cooperation and exchange of expertise between the higher education institutions in the UAE and Egypt, Mr. Hussain bin Ibrahim Al Hammadi, the Minister of Education opened the UAE Attaché for Education and Technology Sciences in the transcontinental country.
The UAE Minister of Education remarked that the new entity will also offer high-quality services and follow up academic paths of Emirati students studying in Egypt and meet their needs.
Mr. Al Hammadi further added that the new facility will strengthen communications and academic and cultural exchange between Emirati and Egyptian higher education and scientific research institutions and draft joint agreements.
The dignities who attended the opening ceremony of the UAE Attaché include;
- Abdul Rahman Mohammad Al Hammadi, Under-Secretary of the Ministry of Education for Performance Improvement
- Mubarak Saeed Al Shamsi, Director-General of Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET)
- Sheikh Dr. Ammar bin Nasser Al Mu’alla, Attaché of Education and Technology Sciences in Egypt
- Colonel Saif Al Mansoori, Military Attaché at the UAE Embassy, and
- Muhammad Mustafa Latif, Secretary-General of the Supreme Council of Universities in Egypt.
Lifestyle: Some components in Sunscreens can become toxic after 2 hours; Study