Dubai: As the Arab world revels on the occasion of Eid Al Adha, President His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan welcomed members of the Supreme Council, Rulers of the Emirates and Crown Princes to celebrate the holy day.
During their gathering, Their Highnesses exchanged greetings on this blessed occasion and prayed to Allah the Almighty to bless and bring joy to the UAE and its people.
The get-together at Al Mushrif Palace witnessed the attendance of
- His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai
- H. Dr. Sheikh Sultan bin Muhammad Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Sharjah
- H. Sheikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ajman
- H. Sheikh Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Fujairah and
- H. Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah
The UAE President also welcomed H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, H.H. Sheikh Rashid bin Saud bin Rashid Al Mu’alla, Crown Prince of Umm Al Qaiwain, and H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Crown Prince of Ras Al Khaimah.
During their interaction, Their Highnesses engaged with the UAE President in friendly conversation and prayed to Allah the Almighty to bless the UAE on its development journey and on its efforts to bring more prosperity to the UAE people.
Their Highnesses also wished President His Highness Sheikh Mohamed success in serving their country and people.
Several higher officials from the Ministry, Governmental and Non-governmental organizations were also present on the occasion.